Niagara-on-the-Lake | Full Time Barista
Date Posted: March 23, 2017
Application Deadline: April 7, 2017
Application Requirements: We are currently specifically seeking candidates with fulltime availability, including evenings, weekends, and holidays. Successful applicants must be available to start immediately.
Salary: Above minimum wage after probationary period
Apply with Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Balzac’s Coffee Roasters opened in 1996 and now features thirteen locations as well as a wholesale division. Our focus is simple – to serve an exceptional product in a beautiful environment. Each of our locations has been carefully selected for its historic significance and character. Rich in detail and vintage ephemera, Balzac’s Cafes are perfect venues to delve into a good book, catch up with an old friend, or just simply enjoy a delicious cup of coffee and a sweet treat.
We are currently seeking a Barista with full time availability (including evenings, weekends, and holidays), and who is able to start immediately to join the team at our Niagara-on-the-Lake location. The position reports to the Café Manager. Previous Barista experience is an asset, but we are willing to train. A commitment and passion for customer service is critical. Key responsibilities will include:
- Customer Service
- Order Preparation
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, keep the Café clean
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Maintaining of customer service and Café cleanliness standards
- Being an Ambassador for all company products and practices
- Barista experience preferred but not required
- Previous employment in customer service preferred
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Willingness to accept the most effective role
- Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Ability to work standing up for 8 hour shifts.
- Ability on occasion to lift up to 25lbs. unassisted and carry as required
- Ability to lift and turn throughout the shift
- Ability to twist, turn, reach and work above shoulder level.
Candidates must be legally employable in Canada to be considered for employment.